Wrinkles occur with aging. It happens when the regeneration of collagen in the skin slows down. As a consequence, the skin appears wrinkled or creased. Free radicals and UV rays speed up the process.
Although, there are may remedies which can be availed to slow down aging or formation of wrinkles. So don’t be disheartened. Just follow a few effective remedies listed below.
1. Regular application of coconut oil before going to bed, helps in retaining skin moisture and restores the youthfulness of skin. Also over a period of time, decreases the wrinkles.
2. Apply lemon juice several times a day to get rid of wrinkles.
3. Soak some almonds overnight. Make a paste and add honey to it. Apply it on your face and keep it for sometime. Scrub it before washing your face.
4. Take a spoonful of honey, add vitamin E oil. Add a few drops of lemon and some milk powder. Apply this mask on the face and leave it gor 15 – 20 mins. It reduces dark spots and decreases wrinkles on skin.
5. Apply mashed papaya directly onto the affected area. Let it there be on the skin for 20 minutes and wash it off.
6. Apply beaten egg whites on wrinkles skin. Let it dry and wash off.
7. Make powder of dry orange peels and apply this with milk cream.
8. Keep the skin hydrated. Drink 7 – 8 glasses of water as it accelerates skin regeneration.
So do try these simple measures as they are very effective in curing wrinkles.
Take care.. Stay fit and beautiful..☺