Increased levels of uric acid in bloodstream or hyperuricemia has become a common problem among the people.Previously it was a middle aged disease.But now people aged between 25-35 have also become a victim of it.
What is uric acid?
Uric acid is a by-product of purine and it accumulates in the blood if not excreted. This causes inflammation of joints and in long tenure may be a cause of gout. Gout may be caused due to slow metabolism or due to diseases like anemia, diabetes, tumors etc.
Uric acid levels:
Normal values in the blood:
3.5 to 7.0 mg/dL
2.5 to 5.7 mg/dL
There are various remedies with which you can cure uric acid naturally and permanently.
1.Apple cider vinegar – Have 1 -2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar in a glassful of water 2 times a day. Slowly and gradually it will effectively help in reducing uric acid levels of blood.
2. Water – Increasing the water intake and having 9- 10 glasses of water in a day, helps to flush out the excess uric acids in kidneys. Drinking less water may decrease the excretion of uric acid from the blood stream.
3.Lower purine foods – In case you are a patient of high uric acid levels, ensure to decrease the purine rich foods in your diet. These foods include spinach, legumes, mushrooms, fish, meat.
4.High levels of Vitamin C and E may help decrease the uric acid.
5.Avoid junk foods from your diet since they make the digestive system poor and also decrease the functions of body, which may lead to excessive storage of toxins like uric acids.
6.Regular Exercise – A small yet regular exercise routine may set the body functions right specially kidney,liver and may help in eliminate toxins effectively, also lesser generation of them.
7.High fibre foods – High fibre foods, salads considerably help in controlling the uric acid and also increase the uric acid excretion. Also high fibre digests the food better, so the chances of unwanted toxins generation and accumulation decrease.
For more such posts related to health, disorders, diseases and natural cures, follow the page HBF life.
Stay healthy,fit & beautiful.
When the desk jobs and the sedentary lifestyles take a toll on your health and land you up into disproportionate figure with a never subsiding and an ever bulging belly, we always go on some crash rescue operations. These times we often starve ourselves to death with the fashionable fad diets that are high on NOTHING or any nutritional benefit…
So here is a soothing detox drink, few glasses of which can really help you liquidate your bulged belly and will set your gut power right..Also this helps you shed a few pounds..
Remember this is not a quick fix, but involves deep cleansing of your stomach engines that is your poor sick intestines, thereby making them spick and span to function more powerful and better.
Here goes the magic recipe 😍
- 1.5 litres of water.
- Boil 1 spoon of green tea leaves.
- Add 1 spoon of apple cider vinegar.
- Half sliced lemon with the peel.
- Half Orange sliced up with the peel.
- Half spoon of turmeric.
Mix the ingredients and allow to rest for an hour. Post an hour, finish the drink within 2- 3 hours of prep.
Try this vitamin C refreshing drink in continuation for 15 days and see the effect.
Points to note: –
- Avoid oily and junk food for this duration.
- Take a picture of your belly before starting this detoxification and post completion of it.
- Do post pictures in the comment section if you find the change.
Take care people. Spead love around.
Fight the constant battle with yourself today and win over the little failures we encounter everyday to sustain our little health & fitness efforts..
Let’s challenge ourselves and finish it and comeback here.
Let’s do it together. Also tag the ones you care to accept this challenge.
He packed the crackers to the stuffed doll with ten hanging faces reflecting the ten evil qualities that human possess -anger,hatred,jealousy,lust,violence,injustice,greed,suppression,madness,desire.
Hiii everyone !!!.Hope everyone is hale and hearty and as amazing as we interacted last time. Let’s get set for another healthy habit..
Let’s get started.😀
Promise yourself a fruit a day..without fail…!!
Yess guys .Very simple yet very vital . In our hectic schedules ,juggling between office responsiblities,home chores and everything around us ,we often forget the intake of fruits ,which form a very crucial part of a balanced diet plan. Fruits have abundance of minerals,vitamins,fibers which suffice the nutritional need of our body and provide the fuel to the smooth functioning of it.
So now let’s try to have atleast 1 fruit in a day. Have it either for the breakfast or as an evening snack. But ensure not to skip it . This small habit can really make a big change . A regular intake of fruits allays away tiredness,makes us feel fitter and also boosts our immunity levels.
So if you dont want to compromise with fitness,dont compromise with healthy habits..
Take care guys and ensure to follow it.It’s simple but super healthy.
Stay fit ,healthy and keep smiling.😊
Here are some foods below, which slows down the process of ageing and maintains your skin young, radaint and fresh always..If you start observing wrinkles or dryness in your skin ,do try the below foods.
- Berries – These are packed with antìoxidants which neutralise the damaging free radicles.They help in the production of collagen ,which keeps your skin firm and smooth.
- Yogurt – It is high in vitamin B, which is essential for multiple body functions ,including cell growth and division.
- Foods high in water content such as cucumbers,melons,peaches,apples are some of the best hydrating solutions to your skin.They keep away the dryness,wrinkles and make you look fresh faced all time.
- Zinc,selenium and copper -These minerals are required for collagen production.Some of these foods are walnuts ,chickpeas,dryfruits and chicken.
- Carrots and tomatoes – These veggies are stocked up with antioxidants,both of which protect against damaging free radicles.
- Broccoli,beet roots and red cabbage – These veggies minimize the toxicity that buildup in the bloodstream, which eventually dulls our complextion.These veggies can prevent it and add radiance to your dull skin.
- Kiwi fruit- It has has content of vitamic C ,which slowing down the ageing process and keeps the skin young and wrinkle free .
- Spinach – It has exceptional luetin content.It has tons of vitamins including folate,which aids in the production and maintenance of new cells and RBCs.
Including these foods in your daily diet plan can really slow down the ageing of skin and makes you stay young for long.☺
We feel more beautiful when we have lustrous, strong and manageable hair.
But in the daily hustle bustle of life,we dont get much time to take care of our hair and make them amazing ,strong and beautiful.
Here are 5 great tips that help you maintain your hair and keep them shiny and heathy.These are some simple techniques which can be done on daily basis,as they hardly take much time and are very simple to follow.
1.Massage your hair roots- Make it a daily routine to massage your hair roots very gently with your finger tips ,atleast 2-3 minutes on daily basis..This can be done at bedtime.A gentle head massage can really boost oxgen flow to your hair follicles and make them grow thicker and stronger.It promotes new hair growth too.Regular massaging can help the hair grow in the bald areas also.
2.Include protiens in your diet– Hair is made up of keratin, which is basically a protein,so not eating sufficient amount of protien rich foods can really make your hair weak and brittle.Some protien sources are eggs,pulses,meat,soy milk etc.Have protien rich foods on daily basis and in few weaks you will find a difference in the texture of your hair.The brittleness will vanish.
3.Eat cucumbers- Recently i have found out through research and experimented myself that eating cucumbers add lustre to hair.Cucumbers are rich in silica content.They make the hair shiny and lustrous.Well, who wants dry hair ??So surely try this one.Try to eat a cucumber regulary.It will help you eliminate the dryness of your hair.
4.Drink water – Water hydrates body and the hair too.Scarcity of water in body not only makes body dry but makes the hair also rough and weak,which causes more breakage and split ends
So drink 3- 4 lts of water daily ,to keep your hair smooth and strong.
5.Smile more and stress less– Stress affects hair health as it disturbs your metabolism and normal body functioning.So keep your self calm and meditate a little when you feel stressed out.A 10 min routine of daily meditation not only helps hair but relaxes your full body also.It slowing ageing.