My life is my choice and only I am the best judge to it..!!! 😎
Hello friends.Its our second day today of healthy switches.Let’s start with our second easy switch.
Swap your cold drinking water with luke warm water.
Or atleast try to drink 1 bottle of luke warm water daily, .But dont get confused.The minimum intake should be 3 – 4 litres of water daily,but yes try sipping 1 bottle of lukewarm water.
It helps as below ☺
- Dissolving the excess fats stored in our body.
- Reduces bloating of the stomach or face.
- Very beneficial if taken after lunch or dinner as it slows the absorption of fats and reduces the chances of your putting on weight easily.
- Flushes out the toxins.
How to make it easy.
The best easy method I try is that I dont boil or heat the water every time I want to drink warm water.I just fill my complete bottle with lukewarm water and sip it up every time I feel thirsty.
Hot drinking water is also availble in offices .If not just carry a bottle of it from home.
Is’nt it easy people??
So try this switch regularly and you will find a happy change.☺Let me know if you are starting it.
Stay happy,fit and beautiful.
My first health switch is plain water into lemon flavoured water.
Squeeze 1 full lemon to the first glass of water you are taking in the morning.
Lemons are rich source of vitamin C which
- Boosts your immunity
- Slows the ageing of skin
- Prevents dryness in skin
- Promotes collagen production which makes the skin firmer.Absence of which causes wrinkles.
- Regular consumption aids in weight reduction.
I have already started it a week back.And have found my skin to glow a little.
Let me know if you have found it useful and will try it along with me.
So stay happy ,healthy and beautiful .Take care.😊
Also drop your name or message below in comment section,if you are starting this switch along with me.😀
Everyone of us just wants to look perfect,want to have a glowing blemish free skin,perfectly carved toned bodies just like that of our favourite actors,models and all those whom we desire to look like.But is it the way we really are? NOOOOOO…..
Do we have the perfect flat belly ,or the abs ,the radiant glowing face which doesnt need layers of makeup to cover it up.?Can we just dare to go out without putting any cosmetic on our face,be it a face cream,foundation,a lipgloss.Can we just dare to look just our actual true selves?? May be no one or a very few of us.
Dont we worry about the cellulites or fats building up on almost everypart of our body? Or may be just too lean to have even the proper muscular proportion.It’s never the way we want to look.
Also as soon as we realise the truth about ourselves ,our imperfect figures, we rush up to follow some very strict health regimes,curtailing diets,joining gym etc.But this motivation doesn’t last long, because as a matter of fact none of us have time to continue it.Also becomes boring after sometime.
Over a period of time I have started changing my food habits.My workout routines are replaced by some basic day to day physical activities that i used to skip ,just out of laziness.Many many more habits I am inculcating to get a ‘better Me’ version.
The overall idea is that i have started switching my daily habits or routines to healthier ones.And yes it has worked out for me.Still much to attain..I have just started.
I want you people to join me ,so that we all can follow it together and motivate each other to reach our fitness or beauty goals.
So everyday I am going to share 1 switch or 1 very easy healthy habit.
Lets get started. ☺
My first tip will be posted in my next blog..Also do share your opinions ..
If you have pimple prone skin,the below remedies can help you clear out your pimples. Go through some below easy and effective remedies.
• Mix 1 spoon of lemon juice and 1 spoon of honey .Apply this on pimples as well as the spots left out by pimples.
• Clove is a great spice that can solve the pimple problems. Take a few cloves and make them into fine powder. Add water to it, to make a thick paste and apply it on the pimples for 15- 20 mins.Wash it off once dry. Try it 2 times a day.
• Ice cubes can shrink the inflammation and redness of pimples and make them less noticeable.
• Honey has anti microbial activity, so it is a great remedy for acne prone skin. Dab a small amount of honey on the pimples and leave it for 15 – 20 minutes.
• Neem leaves are very effective in treating pimples. Make a paste of neem leaves and apply on the targeted pimples. Wash the face once dry.
• Make sure you do not touch or scratch your pimples. Also eat healthy and try avoiding junk food.
Take care and stay beautiful.😊
Check out your Birth Date……!!No Cheating.!! Do comment whats yours ..
30- Broad minded person
29- Smiling Face
26- Intelligent Person
24- Can Make Others
23- Always Ready To
21- Kind person
19- D Perfect Person
18- Neat person
17- Best of Best
15- Lil Lazy😩
14- Can Play With Hearts
12- Lucky Person
11- Smart Person
9- Kind Hearted
7- Good Person
6- Caring N Loving
4- Fun Loving
Forward it to all😀😜