Wrinkles occur with aging. It happens when the regeneration of collagen in the skin slows down. As a consequence, the skin appears wrinkled or creased. Free radicals and UV rays speed up the process.
Although, there are may remedies which can be availed to slow down aging or formation of wrinkles. So don’t be disheartened. Just follow a few effective remedies listed below.
1. Regular application of coconut oil before going to bed, helps in retaining skin moisture and restores the youthfulness of skin. Also over a period of time, decreases the wrinkles.
2. Apply lemon juice several times a day to get rid of wrinkles.
3. Soak some almonds overnight. Make a paste and add honey to it. Apply it on your face and keep it for sometime. Scrub it before washing your face.
4. Take a spoonful of honey, add vitamin E oil. Add a few drops of lemon and some milk powder. Apply this mask on the face and leave it gor 15 – 20 mins. It reduces dark spots and decreases wrinkles on skin.
5. Apply mashed papaya directly onto the affected area. Let it there be on the skin for 20 minutes and wash it off.
6. Apply beaten egg whites on wrinkles skin. Let it dry and wash off.
7. Make powder of dry orange peels and apply this with milk cream.
8. Keep the skin hydrated. Drink 7 – 8 glasses of water as it accelerates skin regeneration.
So do try these simple measures as they are very effective in curing wrinkles.
Take care.. Stay fit and beautiful..☺
Turmeric or Curcuma Longa is an ancient spice used since thousands of years in South Asian countries and specifically India. It not only enhances the color and flavor of the recipes ,but also researches have proven it to have therapeutic benefits on health and has greatly been used in Ayurveda for the treatment of various ailments ,since ages.
So below goes the list of incredible therapeutic benefits of turmeric.Do check out.
1.Prevents cancer – Scientists have found that the active agent curcumin present in it, appears to inhibit the enzymes that promote the growth of cancerous cells.
2. Powerful antioxidant – Turmeric or Curcuma Longa has powerful antioxidant properties ,which fights the release of free radicals.
3.Anti inflammatory – It has strong anti -inflammatory properties as well as antiseptic properties.It is very helpful in providing relief in various ailments or diseases which are induced due to high levels of inflammation in the body.Such diseases are i.e. arthiritis, psoriasis , chronic sinusitis etc.
4.Controls the development of Type 2 diabetes – In the people who have prediabetes,it prevents the development of Type 2 diabetes and lessens the insulin resistance.So one should try it,if there are higher chances if getting diabetic.
5.Reduces the chances of liver diseases – Clinical trials and Mexican studies show that curcumin prevents acute liver damage by acting as a powerful antioxidant.
6.Remedy for chronic cough – It is an effective remedy for chronic cough ,cold and throat irritations.
The best way is to inculcate turmeric is by adding it to daily diet and if not possible the same can be had by adding half a tablespoon in a glass of milk. It keeps aways diseases at bay and prevents our body from becoming vulnerable to infections and ailments in the long run.
Take care and stay healthy.. ☺