Dark spots is medically termed as hyperpigmentation ,which occurs when the skin is exposed to sun. It causes increase in production of melanocyte cells, causing darkening of skin or black spots. In few cases, it can also be a sign of aging.
There are unlimited cosmetics options available in the market to conceal these spots but may be of no avail in the long run . Also can be a reason for skin damage ,if used for long.
So below are few simple and effective natural tips ,which aid in vanishing these dark spots.
1. Combination of 4 teaspoons of butter milk and 2 teaspoons of tomato juice serves as an effective solution to fade away dark spots.
2. Massaging the pigmented area with vitamin E oil works wonders in eliminating acne scars and brown spots from face. Similarly, honey can also be applied.
3. Mix some sandalwood powder in rose water to make a paste and apply this on your neck and face to eliminate age spots on skin.
4. Prepare an exfoliating mask by mixing milk ,honey and oatmeal. Apply it on face and neck for ten minutes and rinse it off.
5. Lemon a citurs fruit acts as a bleaching agent. Applying lemon juice is great home remedy for black spots on face.
6. Aloe vera has healing powers. It’s constant usage can help in fading away of dark spots.
Try these methods regulary at your home for 15 – 20 days and you will begin to notice a change.
So bye guys ..Take care. Stay fit and beautiful..!!